Thursday, September 17, 2009

Social Bookmarking

Social bookmarking seems like an extremely logical way to save sites that could be benefitial to one in multiple different facets. As an art teacher I could bookmark sites that showcase specific artists, artistic movements, lesson plans and much more. It would be an easy way to organize all of the exciting features one can find on the web. My students could also benefit because I would be able to refer them to sites that I know are reliable and good for them to use.
It seems to me that even as an Albright student I could benefit from social bookmarking. I know that there are many different sites that I use in all of my classes constantly. By bookmarking them it would make my life much easier because I could find my "old faithfulls" very easily! It would also be useful to my classmates in instances where we may have a group project or group study sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment